• When calling 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers, you'll be charged i) access charge and ii) a service charge. These charges will be deducted from your CMLink account directly and not included in the Data Growth Pack. Please make sure you have sufficient balance.
i) Access charge
- 084 (Including 0843, 0844, 0845), 087 (Including 870, 871, 873, 873) and 090 (Including 908, 909): UK & EU countries* at 8p/min;
Mainland China & Hong Kong at 30p/min; Rest of the world at 150p/min
- 118：UK at 8p/min
CMLink will charge you per minute, even if the call was less than a minute.
ii) Service charge
Please check with the company you are calling for its service charge. The service charge will also be deducted directly from your CMLink account.
• Local calls and texts exclude 070 numbers
• All prices are VAT (22%) inclusive
How to apply for IDD access? (IDD001)
To use the IDD 001 service, you must have IDD access activated on your phone line. Application is free and there is no subscription fee.
You can apply to have IDD access activated on your home phone or personal mobile line using the following methods:
• If you are applying for your XXX mobile or fixed line, call 1688.
• If you are applying for your XXX or XX line, call 104.
Via mail or fax:
Please complete the application form and mail it to:
Customer Service - Consumer Support
Orchard Post Office Box 309
Or you can fax the completed application form to us at 6796 1767.
To call Indonesian Border Towns, dial as follows: